Directions in European Environmental Policy (DEEP)
Directions in European Environmental Policy (DEEP) provides for critical analysis of important issues affecting the development and implementation of key strategic EU issues or specific policy areas. These papers are written by IEEP staff and others associated with IEEP.
- EU waste law: the challenge of better compliance Friday, 25 May 2012, Caroline Jackson and Emma Watkins PDF 587 KB
- Mainstreaming the environment and climate change in the post-2013 EU budget Friday, 12 August 2011, Keti Medarova-Bergstrom, David Baldock, Sonja Gantioler, Kaley Hart, Marianne Kettunen, Axel Volkery PDF 151 KB
- When Financial Needs Meet Political Realities: Implications for Climate Change in the Post-2013 EU Budget Monday, 07 June 2011, Keti Medarova-Bergstrom, David Baldock, Axel Volkery and Sirini Withana PDF 558 KB
- EU Natural Resources policy: Signposts on the road to sustainability Friday, 29 April 2011, Doreen Fedrigo-Fazio, David Baldock, Andrew Farmer and Sonja Gantioler PDF 664 KB
- Greening the EU budget -what are the issues? Thursday, 03 February 2011, David Baldock, Keti Medarova-Bergstrom and Axel Volkery PDF 182 KB